Thursday, September 8, 2011

Week 9 EOC: 40 Under 40 in Las Vegas

In Las Vegas there is an even that is held called “40 under 40”. This event recognizes 40 employees under 40 in Las Vegas that have become quite successful and made themselves known in the community. I have been asked to explain where I will be professionally, personally, and in the community when I am 40. Professionally I hope to have a small portrait photography business that is successful in the community that I will reside in, in order to provide for my family and myself sufficiently. Even though it will be later on, I still want to be able to work out my home, so I will not have to worry about a studio and all that comes with it. Personally, I want to be settled down with my family that includes my husband and by then a few children. My greatest desire is to be a mother to children I have been given. With having my business run out of my home, I will be able to be there for them which will be when they are a little older by this point. I also hope by this time that my husband will be out of the military and at a steady job. This also means living somewhere we both enjoy and I’m not quite sure where that is yet. In the community, I want to be recognized by all the locals as “the photographer of the town”. Both I and my husband prefer to live in a smaller community, so I could potentially be the only photographer in the community. I grew up in community like this, so I know that it is possible. These may not seem like big dreams to most people, but these are my dreams. I am a simple person who wants to live a simple life.

No comments:

Post a Comment