Wednesday, July 27, 2011

EOC Week 3: Where are you now and where are you going?


I am a young 25 year old who feels like every day is a new beginning towards reaching my goals. I am happily married to a wonderful man who is in the military. I am thankful that we are able to be where we are right now. We live comfortably and I do not take it for granite at all. I know in the near future we will have to move again more than once and it will be an exciting and stressful time over and over. We never know where we could be going, but I know that when we get there I will live for every experience we get to go through. 

I fear that it will be hard to establish myself with a photography business of my own, so I will endeavor to work for other portrait photographers and continue to work freelance. I someday hope to have a few children to grow our family with and I want to make sure they can grow up in a healthy environment that with both me and my husband working can provide. 

I know that many people say to plan, but for me that has never worked out. I tend to live out everything as it comes. Now, I’m not saying to not plan anything. There are certainly things that need to be planned out so our futures can be better for those who come after us. 

So where I am now is in Las Vegas, Nevada and I’m living with a wonderful husband while living out my dream in photography. Where I am going has not yet been decided, but when I get there I will adapt as I have before and continue in my love for family and photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment