Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Week 5 EOC: Midterm



My experience in taking Marketing and Promotions has been so far a great learning experience.  I never saw myself blogging or tweeting.  I have a greater respect for people who do those now because I have learned that it has helped them advance in their business.  I also know that I am now capable of meeting a photo challenge I have been given a week in advance, so I will have no excuses in the “real world”.  I have been able to enhance my knowledge on which I am competing against in my photography and evaluate their strengths and weaknesses.  By doing this I know what I need to do to not have the same weaknesses and try to better in my strengths.  I have learned so much about running my own business and what precautions and procedures should be taken to make it all flow the right.  I know that I need to go to a banker when needing help to start a business and to also bring a business plan along to show that I am a professional.  I also know now that I will need an accountant to make sure that I am on track with my finances and that I will not have to owe money to the IRS.  I now know that I also need an IP (intellectual property) lawyer if there ever comes a time to need one. I think that I know and understand everything that has been taught in this class and believe that I am doing better than I ever thought I would when it comes to business aspects.  I have been able to turn everything in on time every week with the exception of my Twitter account.  I try to remind myself daily to do this, but this has definitely been a bigger challenge for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment